Thank you for participating in our Survey to help improve the gym
NEW PERSONAL TRAINING & FITNESS CLASSES
We are delighted to welcome Jonathan Walsh to the SKI GYM & HYPOXi STUDIO. As part of the on-going process of improving our offering we would like your help by answering the survey on the right.
Please tell us your preference on our proposed new FITNESS CLASSES and also your expectations from PERSONAL TRAINING sessions.
We look forward to your feedback,
James, Lisa & Jonathan.
(Jonathan in action above)
- Find it difficult to motivate yourself to exercise?
- Not sure what exercise to do?
- Need to get back in shape?
With SMART-training everything is possible
Jonathan is a qualified personal trainer and fitness professional since 2004. Jonathan brings a vast amount of experience from other disciplines and his ability to help you build your core strength, agility and stamina using your own weight will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Swimming, martial arts and horse-riding all led to Jonathan’s interest in physical movement, fitness and health from a young age. Jonathan specialises in Smart-training that utilises the body’s own weight with a special interest in lower back, knees and shoulders.
With 11yrs as a fitness professional Jonathan is always expanding his knowledge and interest and currently trains in, performs and teaches aerial dance, a physical art form made famous by Cirque De Soleil.
Jonathan is also a qualified pilates instructor, swimming instructor, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture… Checkout Jonathan’s new line-up of fitness classes where ski fitness becomes addictive fun!
The journey continues.
New Fitness Classes
- Pilates – with a focus on core strength, muscle balance and stamina to improve posture and overall body functionality for your sport, your fitness and your health.
- Body HiTT Circuit – High Intensity Interval Training. This class is designed to increase your cardio, strength and power with a mixture of high intensity plyometric and isometric exercises.
- SKI Core – a stability ball class designed to increase tone, flexibility, balance and core stability.
- Body Technical – The focus here is on precision and correct use of muscle groups throughout the body. Improving strength, stamina and health.
- ACRO Balance – just like skiing, aerial and acro floor work use the same muscles that build a strong body – not to be an acrobatic… just a fun way to get ski fit!
Call 01 6522748 to book your place or find out more.
Timetable to be confirmed.
Please complete the form. All answers will be kept confidential.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Win a €150 Voucher for SNOW+ROCK Dundrum!
To enter: Simply complete the survey above
Bonus FREE SKI:
Also come see FREE on 4th July and invite as many family and friends. Simply click here!