Enjoy a Unique Ski Weekend in Dublin! €199.50 pp
Whether you are looking for a weekend break with a difference or you want to get ready for your next ski holiday this a “must try” offer!
- Enjoy two nights for two in Bewley’s Hotel Leopardstown;
- Start the day with a healthy breakfast in restaurant;
- Get in 4 Ski Lessons each over the weekend – all instructors and equipment (Skis, boots etc) supplied;
- Visit Dundrum Shopping Centre for a bit of retail therapy; and
- Relax at the end of the day in the newly refurbished Bookmakers bar and Brasserie restaurant at Bewley’s Hotel Leopardstown
Complimentary 10% discount voucher off SNOW+ROCK Durdrum Shopping Centre (10 mins away) Complimentary 5% discount off CYRSTAL SKI HOLIDAYS
Convert to a FAMILY ROOM for an additional €20 per night inlcuding breakfast Additional lessons can be purchased for other family members as required.
INDOOR SKI CENTRE Dublin is Ireland’s only all-year-round “indoor ski centre” facility. Used by professionals improve their ski techniques and improve their fitness and endurance, great for beginners to learn in a safe controlled environment before that all important ski holiday, and simply just great healthy fun!
|Benefits for Beginners:|
|Benefits for Advanced Skiers/Snowboarders:|
Do I need SKI Gear?
- All Skis/Boards, Boots, poles etc are supplied.
- Remember to wear a long sleeved top and Long Socks for comfort;
- If you have your own boots – bring them along!
How does it work?
- SKI CENTRE uses unique revolving slope technology that simulate real ski runs and allow skiers to get in realistic length ski runs. A mirrored wall also provides an instant feedback [you can actually see yourself ski!] all-in-all helping you develop better posture, balance, edge precision and rotation control.. developing your fitness and confidence in your skiing .
How does the slope cope with different abilities?
- The slopes can be sped up or slowed down, or be made steeper or gentler, to match the lesson and the learner. An instructor holds a remote control to stop the slope in an instant, if required. EVERY LESSON is given by a qualified instructor suited to your needs to ensure you get the most from your experience.
- All customers will start with an introduction lesson – back to basics – and once you have the feel for the surface we will ensure you are skiing with similar abilities.
What makes the Ski Centre good for learners?
- The rolling slope helps improve muscle memory, stamina and fitness. An instructor provides instant and continual feedback as overall technique and confidence improves.
Is this suitable to experienced or advanced skiers?
- Yes. The ski centre can focus on advanced techniques, off-piste techniques and even run ski race training programmes – several national teams including the Swiss A TEAM use these slopes for training. As any new surface the initial experience in humbling however once you get the hang of it your benefit enormously!
How long is each lesson?
- Each session lasts 60 minutes and includes 30 minutes ski time and 30 minutes observation or rest time – the format is 10 minutes on /10 minutes rest, three times. All skiers must arrive 15 minutes before the lesson to sign-in, and get your skis and boots.
Can I ski on my own?
- Private lessons are available if you wish to ski on your own.
- The slopes were designed to accommodate 3 adult skiers or 6 snowboarders at a time to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- If required the slopes cam be split in two for beginners, accommodating 6 skiers per slope.
Any further questions?
- Contact SKI Centre (01) 293 0588 – we’d be delighted to help!
To Book this package: Please phone (0) 1 293 0588
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Advance booking essential.
- A deposit of €25 per person will be taken on booking.
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours or the €25 deposit will not be refunded.