Once you have mastered the basics we can help you focus on your particular needs. Whether it’s perfecting carving turns, improving your parallel technique, tackling black runs, preparing for off-piste skiing, free-styling or even race skiing, we can help you achieve your goal.
For experienced skiers we offer a unique and focused way to develop and push your skiing to a new level so that you can get the most out of your next trip.
The rolling slope helps improve muscle memory, stamina and fitness. An instructor provides instant and continual feedback as overall technique and confidence improves.
Ask us about:
- Advanced skiing lessons every Monday night 7pm;
- Race Skiing Monday Nights;
- Video Analysis;
- Private Lessons;
- Instructor Course.
SKI GYM – only bespoke Ski GYM in Ireland!
Benefit from our Personal Trainers and bespoke SKI GYM to improve your fitness, balance, flexibility and ski endurance.
Unique Ski fitness equipment includes:
- Incline/Decline treadmill;
- Free weights, Squat machine & Olympic bars;
- Skiers Bosu balance ball;
- 6 Professional Skiers Edge non-impact lateral conditioning machines!
– all you need to get SKI FIT!
Each session lasts 60 minutes and includes 30 minutes ski time and 30 minutes observation or rest time – the format is 10 minutes on/10 minutes rest, repeated three times.
- Arrive 15 mins to sign-in and get your boots and skis ready;
- Remember to wear a long sleeved top and long socks for comfort;
- All Skis/Boards, Boots, poles etc are supplied.
- If you have your own boots – bring them along!
Do I need SKI Gear?
- All equipment is supplied, skis, boots, snowboards etc. If you have your own ski boots bring them along, however all participants must use SKI CENTRE SKIS!
How does it work?
- SKI CENTRE uses unique revolving slope technology that simulate real ski runs and allow skiers to get in realistic length ski runs. A mirrored wall also provides an instant feedback [you can actually see yourself ski!] all-in-all helping you develop better posture, balance, edge precision and rotation control.. developing your fitness and confidence in your skiing .
How does the slope cope with different abilities?
- The slopes can be sped up or slowed down, or be made steeper or gentler, to match the lesson and the learner. An instructor holds a remote control to stop the slope in an instant, if required. EVERY LESSON is given by a qualified instructor suited to your needs to ensure you get the most from your experience.
What makes the Ski Centre good for learners?
- The rolling slope helps improve muscle memory, stamina and fitness. An instructor provides instant and continual feedback as overall technique and confidence improves.
Is this suitable to experienced or advanced skiers?
- Yes. The ski centre can focus on advanced techniques, off-piste techniques and even run ski race training programmes – several national teams including the Swiss A TEAM use these slopes for training. As any new surface the initial experience in humbling however once you get the hang of it your benefit enormously!
How long is each lesson?
- Each session lasts 60 minutes and includes 30 minutes ski time and 30 minutes observation or rest time – the format is 10 minutes on/10 minutes rest, repeated three times. All skiers must arrive 15 minutes before the lesson to sign-in and get boots and skis ready.
Any further questions?
- Contact SKI Centre (01) 293 0588 – we’d be delighted to help!